We'll fix the price of your Home Insurance for 2 years, so instead of your premium going up next year it will stay at the same low price*. Compare quotes now from our panel of hand-picked insurers.
We carefully select the insurers on our panel for their cover levels, price and claims service; to make sure you get the best possible quality for less. What you see is what you get - no hidden excesses or excessive fees. Flexible cover options whether you're after a combined home insurance policy or separate Buildings Insurance or Contents Insurance.
Why use Policy Expert?
Because we go further.
We've brought together a leading panel of insurers to bring you these benefits
Renewal premium higher than last year?
We guarantee the same low price next year at renewal*
- After all, why should you pay more next year if you haven't claimed?
- 95% of customers save money when they switch their Home Insurance to Policy Expert†
- Our price guarantee means you'll pay the same low rate next year at renewal
- Premiums are fixed at renewal, but don't worry it's not a 2 year contract
- What if the price has gone down? We'll research the market for you at renewal time and if there's a better deal for you, you can have it!
Standard features of a combined home insurance policy
Full details of what is and isn't covered can be found in the Policy Documents.
- Contents Cover with 'New for Old' replacement which means you'll get an equivalent new item as a replacement. Find out more about Contents Insurance.
- Buildings Cover that extends to your garden, driveway, garage, greenhouse or outhouse. Find out more about Buildings Insurance.
- Alternative Accommodation Alternative Accommodation for your family and pets if your property becomes uninhabitable as a result of an insured loss.
- Valuables & High Risk Item Cover for your most precious belongings when they're in the home. You'll need to tell us if you need to cover them when you're out and about.
- Replacement Lock & Keys Cover if your house keys are lost or stolen.
I would like to thank you for your communication with me over this claim.
I think the attention you have paid to my claim has been first class.
Thank you again
Just a short note to say a personal thank you for your prompt attention to my claim.
I am impressed by the willing attention to all matters leading to a prompt conclusion. Funds received today!
The service was outstanding from reporting the issue to resolving it last night. Can’t thank you enough.
Wow! I’m so impressed! I never imagined this would be so straight forward, thank you so much for brilliant service
This has been a very traumatic time which has been made easier with your quick response and efficiency. I really can’t thank you enough
Thank you for your swift help and concern, I really appreciates it and have been with this insurance for a few years and I’m pleased with everything that’s been dealt with
We can not thank you enough for all your assistance and help
We want to thank Roy and all others at Trinity Claims Team who may be involved for the excellent service which we have received throughout the process of our claim.
There has been common sense, politeness, good will and fairness all the way.
And it has been carried out with speed too. Many many thanks.
Our house is now back to normal and we feel confident that Policy Expert will always look after us.
I’d also like to take this chance to say how overwhelmed I am with the speed with which you have dealt with my claim and the extraordinary level of customer service offered to me. This is the first time I’ve had to claim on my insurance and I’d like to say a special thank you to yourself, Toby and Alexia for making this process so much easier than I thought it would be.
Just wanted to say thank you for your friendly and efficient handling our call this morning following our fire.
It was a frightening experience for us but you certainly helped.
Once again, thank you
Compare quotes from
Our insurance providers: