Terms and Conditions
Free Legal Assistance and Home Emergency when you renew your Home Insurance – Exclusive to GoCompare customers
- Legal Assistance and Home Emergency cover is provided to you free of charge when you renew a Home Insurance policy which was originally purchased via GoCompare last year.
- This offer is limited to those customers who purchase their renewal quotation between 1st -31st October 2014.
- If your qualifying Home Insurance policy is cancelled for any reason, your free Legal Assistance and Home Emergency cover will also be cancelled.
- If your Legal Assistance and/or Home Emergency cover is cancelled for any reason within the first year, you will not receive any premium refund and the premium for your Home Insurance policy will not decrease.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- We may withdraw this offer at any time, but any policies in effect will continue to run until their expiration date.
- Please ensure you read your policy documentation to understand the restrictions and conditions of cover.
Please note the following restrictions on your free cover:
- Cover is for policy holders; the husband, wife or partner of the policy holder (who shares financial responsibility); and the children & parents of the policy holder who normally reside at the risk address.
- Cover only applies to main residence and not second homes or rented properties.
- If your primary heating system is more than 15-years old the Primary Heating System (section 2) detailed in your policy wording is excluded.
- Claims within the first 48 hours of cover will be declined unless you have continuous Home Emergency cover from another provider that will be cancelled when our policy starts.
- If you are purchasing a ‘contents only’ policy you must have a buildings insurance policy with another provider. Proof may be required in the event of a claim.