Terms and Conditions
Home Emergency cover when you purchase your Home Insurance with Policy Expert via GoCompare.
- Customers purchasing a Combined Buildings & Contents Home Insurance policy with Policy Expert will receive Free Home Emergency cover.
- Home Emergency cover is provided to you free of charge if you purchase a Combined Home Insurance policy directly through GoCompare.
- If your qualifying Home Insurance policy is cancelled for any reason, your free Legal Assistance and Home Emergency cover will also be cancelled.
- If your Home Emergency cover is cancelled for any reason within the first year, you will not receive any premium refund and the premium for your Home Insurance policy will not decrease.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Offer not available to existing customers or those due for renewal.
- We may withdraw this offer at any time, but any policies in effect will continue to run until their expiration date.
- Please ensure you read your policy documentation to understand the restrictions and conditions of cover.
Please note the following restrictions on your free cover:
- If your primary heating system is more than 15-years old the Primary Heating System (section 2) detailed in your policy wording is excluded.
- Claims within the first 48 hours of cover will be declined unless you have continuous Home Emergency cover from another provider that will be cancelled when our policy starts.