Terms and Conditions
Prize draw to win a £500 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate, exclusive to GoCompare customers.
By entering the Draw, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Within these Terms and Conditions, 'we', 'us' and 'our' refer to the Promoter, QMetric Group Limited trading as Policy Expert.
- Where we say "Draw" we mean this promotion, comprising of a prize draw to win £500.
- Where we say "entry period", we mean between 12:00:01 a.m. on 13th April 2015 and 11:59:59 p.m. on 31st July 2015.
- Where we say a "qualifying customer", we mean customers who have purchased a Home Insurance policy with Policy Expert via the GoCompare.com website.
- Entry is open to qualifying customers who are aged 18 and over at the time of purchasing a Home Insurance policy and are legal residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales only), but excludes officers, and employees and their immediate families of QMetric Group Limited, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. By "immediate families" we mean one's spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings and their children (i.e. nieces and nephews), regardless of where they live.
- The prize draw is for one winner to receive a Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate for £500, delivered by email. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and no alternative prizes will be offered.
Entering the Draw
- To take part in the Draw, you must be a qualifying customer, who has purchased a Home Insurance policy with Policy Expert via the GoCompare website.
- The winner of the prize draw will be randomly selected from amongst all eligible entries received during the entry period in a draw on 15th August 2015.
- We will contact the winner of the Draw within five working days of making the draw.
- We will use the contact details provided on your Home Insurance policy to contact the winner.
- The prize will be delivered no later than four weeks after contacting and verifying the winner.
- The prize is as stated and not transferable to another individual or entity.
- If we are unable to contact a winner within 21 days of a draw date or potential winner is determined to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn from the remaining relevant entries.
- Full name and county of prize winners are available upon request for a period of 90-days after the prize draw closing date. Please send requests to QMetric Group Limited, 32-38 Dukes Place, London, EC3A 7LP.
Other important terms
- In all cases the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We accept no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
- We will not be liable for any failure to complete this Promotion if such a failure if caused by supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure being an event(s) which, without the fault of either party, renders performance impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution. If such circumstances arise, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Promotion. In such event, the Promoter may select the winner(s) from among all eligible entries received prior to such action being taken or otherwise in a manner determined by the Promoter to be fair, appropriate or consistent with these Terms and Conditions. Notice of any such action will be posted on the Confused.com website.
- The Promoter is: QMetric Group Limited trading as Policy Expert, Silbury Court West, 352-390 Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2AF, United Kingdom.
- No purchase necessary. To enter please send a stamped addressed envelope including your name, address, telephone number and email address to QMetric Group Limited trading as Policy Expert, Silbury Court West, 352-390 Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2AF, United Kingdom.
- Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website or affiliated website Javari.co.uk towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.