Terms and Conditions
The £1,000 prize draw, exclusive to MoneySupermarket customers.
By entering the Draw, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Within these Terms and Conditions, 'we', 'us' and 'our' refer to the Promoter, QMetric Group Limited trading as Policy Expert.
- Where we say "Draw" we mean this promotion, comprising of a prize draw to win £1,000.
- Where we say "entry period", we mean between 12:00:01 a.m. on 25th January 2016 and 11:59:59 p.m. on 30th April 2016.
- Where we say a "qualifying customer", we mean customers who have purchased a Home Insurance policy with Policy Expert via the MoneySupermarket.com website.
- Entry is open to qualifying customers who are aged 18 and over at the time of purchasing a Home Insurance policy and are legal residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales only), but excludes officers, and employees and their immediate families of QMetric Group Limited, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. By "immediate families" we mean one's spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings and their children (i.e. nieces and nephews), regardless of where they live.
- The prize draw is for one winner to receive a cheque for £1,000. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and no alternative prizes will be offered.
Entering the Draw
- To take part in the Draw, you must be a qualifying customer, who has purchased a Home Insurance policy with Policy Expert via the MoneySupermarket website.
- The winner of the prize draw will be randomly selected from amongst all eligible entries received during the entry period in a draw on 16th May 2016.
- We will contact the winner of the Draw within five working days of making the draw.
- We will use the contact details provided on your Home Insurance policy to contact the winner.
- We will make payment of the prize no later than four weeks after contacting and verifying the winners.
- The prize is as stated and not transferable to another individual or entity.
- If we are unable to contact a winner within 21 days of a draw date or potential winner is determined to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn from the remaining relevant entries.
- Full name and county of prize winners are available upon request for a period of 90-days after the prize draw closing date. Please send requests to QMetric Group Limited, 32-36 Dukes Place, London, EC3A 7LP
Other important terms
- In all cases the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We accept no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
- We will not be liable for any failure to complete this Promotion if such a failure if caused by supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure being an event(s) which, without the fault of either party, renders performance impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution. If such circumstances arise, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Promotion. In such event, the Promoter may select the winner(s) from among all eligible entries received prior to such action being taken or otherwise in a manner determined by the Promoter to be fair, appropriate or consistent with these Terms and Conditions. Notice of any such action will be posted on the Confused.com website.
- The Promoter is: QMetric Group Limited trading as Policy Expert, 402-420 Silbury Court East, Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2AF, United Kingdom.
- No purchase necessary. To enter please send a stamped addressed envelope including your name, address, telephone number and email address to QMetric Group Limited trading as Policy Expert, 402-420 Silbury Court East, Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2AF, United Kingdom.
- Moneysupermarket.com Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this offer (including without limitation as a result of technical fault or computer or electronic malfunction [or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries]).
- You acknowledge that Moneysupermarket.com Limited is not a party to any contract(s) in relation to the provision of £1,000 Prize Draw entered into between you and Policy Expert. Moneysupermarket.com Limited will not be responsible for any damages, claims or losses arising out of, or in connection with any such contract(s) (including any services provided under any such contract(s)).
- If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.