Customer Relations Expert
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Customer Relations Expert to join our specialist sales team in Milton Keynes.
Our company are currently enjoying the enviable position as fastest growing home insurance provider and are looking for creative and ambitious sales individuals to join our successful sales team. We offer a full training package for all individuals who are looking to join our company so you do not need to have industry background. You will be an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working within a dynamic and rewarding environment with an excellent team atmosphere.
The main responsibility of this role will be to provide first-class service in order to maximise sales. You will act as the first point of contact for customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Engaging in superior customer service by expert knowledge of products
- Looking for ways to complete a sale even in the face of failure
- Demonstrating products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Answering questions from clients
- Making product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finding creative ways to sell products within regulated environment
- Making product appealing to the target market
- Training other salespeople in the art of selling
- Demonstrating superior time management skills and meeting sales deadlines
- Making outbound calls to warm leads with overall aim of converting the lead to a close
- Communicating across all levels
- Self-motivating and working in a fast paced environment
Sales Skills and Qualifications:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; product knowledge; creativity; demonstrable experience; courteous; persistent; flexible.
- Basic computer literacy including Microsoft Office and Database skills.
- Business, marketing, analysis, and presentation skills
Why work for Policy Expert?
Policy Expert offer all employees lifestyle benefits, where you can get discounts on your everyday shopping, we have a ‘healthy vending machine’ where you can get daily fruit and healthy snacks along with a modern and vibrant ‘chill out’ area for people to enjoy their breaks.
We look to create a fun and enjoyable environment for all our employees to ensure we are an employer of choice in the local area.
If you would like to find out more information, please contact Vikki Shannon on firstname.lastname@example.org now for more details.