Panel Insurance Manager
Good at relationship management with a focus on profitability? Then we have just the job for you
Who are you
You will be a highly motivated individual who has the ability and determination to consistently achieve goals and be results focused. An effective communicator and influencer you will have a proven track-record of combining strong product knowledge with commercial acumen. You will have experience at presenting complex ideas/solutions at a high level. You will be highly proactive with the ability to make sound decisions autonomously.
What you’ll be doing
- A key member of a small team responsible for developing and delivering optimal contribution from the insurer panel to achieve of top and bottom line financial targets
- Prepare, design, implement and review agreed development plans
- Build a trusted relationship with brokers
- Undertake reviews to identify areas for improvement and lead conversations with brokers to agree actions to optimise profitability
- Support and help develop governance processes
- Focused on primary products of Home, Motor, Micro SME, and associated bolt-ons
What we would like you to have
- 3+ years’ experience of development and performance management of insurer panels in a broker environment, with track record of successful and profitable growth
- Strong understanding of insurance products, wordings and distribution
- Understanding of underwriting and pricing principles
- Strong understanding of financial models including profit share arrangements
- Full understanding of the end to end insurer management process
- A sound appreciation of insurance regulatory environment and its implications on pricing, products and interactions with customers
What we can offer
Policy Expert offer all employees a range of lifestyle benefits, where you can get discounts on your everyday shopping, holidays, cinema tickets and more. We believe happy, healthy employees achieve more, so healthy snacks and fruit are available for free, and we have a well-equipped ‘chill out’ area for you to get the most out of your breaks. We also aim to support you in your career, so product, industry and management training are available to help you up the ladder.
How to apply
If you’re interested in working for an insurance company with a personal approach to both
customers and employees, then drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.