New Business Sales Agent
Sales superstar? This one's for you! We're looking for motivated and ambitious sales people
Who are you
Sales people are critical to Policy Expert’s success. The excellent customer experience that they deliver has cemented our place as number one home insurer in the UK. If you are self-motivated, dynamic and can push yourself and your team to achieve more every day, then you would be a great fit. We offer a full training package, so a positive attitude, concern for your customers and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment are more important than experience in the insurance industry.
What you’ll be doing
- Dealing with inbound calls from customers to assist and provide quotations and policies for various insurance products.
- Taking inbound calls generated by Direct Mail and third parties, and providing quotations and policies for various insurance products.
- Objection handing to demonstrate product value
- Finding creative ways to sell products within a regulated environment
- Achieving sales, service and productivity targets
- Following up sales or service enquiries promptly and effectively.
- Delivering great customer service by demonstrating expert product knowledge to answer customer questions
- Accurately recording information on a bespoke database
- Demonstrating superior time management skills and meeting sales deadlines
What we would like you to have
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including a great telephone manner
- Background in a customer focused environment
- Strong direct selling skills
- High levels of self-motivation and ambition
- The ability to work in a team environment and adapt quickly to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic computer literacy including Microsoft Office and Database skills.
What we can offer
Policy Expert offer all employees a range of lifestyle benefits, where you can get discounts on your everyday shopping, holidays, cinema tickets and more. We believe happy, healthy employees achieve more, so healthy snacks and fruit are available for free, and we have a well-equipped ‘chill out’ area for you to get the most out of your breaks. We also aim to support you in your career, so product, industry and management training are available to help you up the ladder.
How to apply
If you’re interested in working for an insurance company with a personal approach to both
customers and employees, then drop us a line at email@example.com.