Location: Motherwell office
Department: Customer service
Closing date: 26th March 2021
Who are you?
You will be a highly motivated individual who has the ability and determination to consistently achieve on targets set. An effective communicator,
you will have a proven track-record of combining strong product knowledge with excellent negotiation skills to identify and convert sales opportunities.
A strong multitasker with the ability to support all sections within the Motor Team.
You will have a customer centric approach to every call with the ability to listen and adapt your approach to effectively respond to that individual.
As one of the fastest growing Insurers in the UK, you will enjoy a fast paced environment and thrive in a forward thinking culture.
You will be solution focused individual who always seeks to find a logical solution to help our customers and enjoy working within a supportive team environment.
You will like working in a regulated environment and excel working in an evolving business with the ability to adapt to change.
What you'll be doing
You will be providing an industry leading, customer-focused and professional service to our customers while delivering and exceeding customer-centric and sales key performance indicators (KPIs).
You will support customers in their request to obtain quotations and policies for motor insurance products, championing the Policy Expert brand through both inbound and outbound calls, online communication providing a top-level service to all Policy Expert customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to potential customers calling for a quote for their car or van insurance or to follow up on an online quote
- Respond to calls from our existing customers, dealing with any query or request they may have, including mid-term changes and renewals
- Competently input customer data into computer system during and following calls
- Successfully meet quality standards, such as adherence to call script, compliance with insurance regulation and error rates in data input
- Comply with the principles of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and information security legislation
- Operate within productivity measures
- Competently present optional extra products to our customer that appropriately meet their needs
- Treat our customers fairly and professionally at all times
- Liaise with and maintain our excellent relationship with insurers and other external partners
- Commitment to personal development, notably CII Foundation Insurance Test
Skills we need
- Problem solves in a logical and rational manner
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written when dealing with customers and key stakeholders
- Uses own initiative and the available tools to help the customer
- Performs tasks efficiently with speed and accuracy
- Follows the rules, complying with stringent regulations and procedures
- Willing to try new things and adaptable to change
- Goal orientated with proven experience at succeeding in a targeted environment
- Demonstrates commitment
- Ideally have a knowledge of insurer led underwriting with previous recent experience working in motor/commercial vehicle insurance
- Able to demonstrate experience working successfully within a contact centre environment
What we can offer
- Excellent salary and bonus
- Fantastic working environment
- Benefits such as free healthy vending machine
- Long terms and stable career
- Full and in-depth product training
- Opportunity for CII training