Location: Milton Keynes office
Department: Customer Service
Closing date: n/a
Reports to: Head of Customer Service
Who are we?
Policy Expert is one of the fastest growing Insurance providers in the UK. Since launching in May 2011, we have been rapidly expanding and now have a headcount of over 400 experts across four sites.
We have busy contact centres based in Central Milton Keynes and Motherwell which are full of dedicated, positive people who enjoy an environment focussed on teamwork and fun.
Our London office is where the behind the scenes magic happens, and is home to all the developers and support staff who help make Policy Expert run smoothly.
Who are you?
We are looking for a high-performing Manager to help us meet our customer service expectations. An integral part of this role will be to develop individuals in a way that enables them to achieve their own development plans and improve performance across a number of metrics.
What you'll be doing
Policy Expert is a fast paced environment that demands a flexible, dynamic approach to work. You will be responsible for leading and inspiring a team of up to 10 advisors to reach and exceed set targets. You will be required to have an excellent knowledge of products, systems and processes to help maximise opportunities whilst delivering best in class customer experience to our customers. In addition, you’ll be proactive in helping the department deliver its call handling levels, maintain the required regulatory standards and create a motivational work environment where individuals are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Achieve targets by successfully managing your team
- Conduct regular informative and engaging communication methods with team members
- Continually monitoring, analysing and forecasting qualitative and quantitative data in order to measure and gain meaningful insight on current and future performance
- Produce MI reports to report on the productivity of your team
- Working with your team members to set objectives, coach and mentor the individuals on your team, conducting engaging and informative one-to-ones
- Responsible for effective attendance management in line with Policy expert guidelines
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching mentoring and performance monitoring of customer service representatives
- Manage call handling rates to ensure service levels are maintained
- Uses exceptional organisational and planning skills to manage own and team's priorities
- Always striving to improve customer experience levels delivered by individuals and team by pro-actively building comprehensive improvement plans based on insight gained from internal and external data monitoring and research
- Recognises, rewards and celebrates exceptional customer experience delivery within the team, tailoring the recognition given in ways that suits each individual
- Recognises, rewards and celebrates exceptional sales and customer experience
- Ensure ‘best in class’ standards of compliance and service
- Support HR as required with managing employee relations case
- Any Ad Hoc Duties
Who we're looking for
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience of having managed a team in a call centre environment
- Are self-motivated with a natural desire to achieve
- Are positive with an engaging approach to get the best out of your team
- Have a professional attitude
- Have excellent communication skills, enabling your team to effectively absorb your messages
- Are comfortable at tackling difficult situations and use your performance management skills to resolve issues
- Have the ability to use and interpret data to develop and improve team performance
- Have an ability to work under pressure and to meet targets
- Hold good organisational skills both for self and managing a team