Location: London office
Closing date: N/A
Who you are
SOLID, Ports & Adapters, Clean Code, TDD, and Domain Driven Design guide our delivery. We are focused on cloud based and distributed architectures,
using Event Sourcing, Event Driven, and Restful APIs.
What you'll be doing
Together we'll disrupt the old world of insurance by building high-performing,
scalable, enterprise grade applications for our proprietary insurtech platform.
We work in cross functional agile teams, so you'll get to work across many parts of the platform and gain a strong understanding of the whole domain.
Skills we need
- Know good software and functional programming principles and approaches like Clean Code and TDD
- A strong understanding with our tech stack Modern JS, TypeScript, React, RxJS, Node6+, Mocha, Express, Enzyme
- Have a proven track record of success in delivering software
- Be able to articulate project requirements into working software with a high level of quality, flexibility, and robustness
- Demonstrate experience in all areas of the software development lifecycle, including those associated with the Cloud computer era
- Support the growth of others, including mentoring junior developers, helping everyone improve their abilities
- Highlight areas of improvement within the team and the codebase, and act on them proactively