Home Insurance

The Policy Expert Way

We carefully select the insurers on our panel for their cover levels, price and claims service; to make sure you get the best possible quality for less. What you see is what you get - no hidden excesses or excessive fees. Flexible cover options whether you’re after a combined home insurance policy or separate Buildings Insurance or Contents Insurance.

Why use Policy Expert?

Because we go further.

We've brought together a leading panel of insurers to bring you these benefits

  • 2 Year Fixed Premiums on selected insurers helping you save for longer
  • Quick & simple quote process
  • Compare multiple quotes from tried & tested leading UK insurance brands
  • Policy Expert support at every stage, including when you make a claim
  • Optional Extras to extend protection where you need it

How much could you save?

Probably more than you think.

See how much you could save compared to other home insurance providers*

  • Churchill
    you could save£75.85
  • Privilege
    you could save£109.56
  • Legal & General
    you could save£30.94
  • Nationwide
    you could save£98.71
  • Directline
    you could save£68.87
10% of people could achieve these savings. Your premium will depend on individual circumstances. Insurers detailed in saving table offer similar cover compared to Policy Expert. Price Comparison generated by Policy Expert based on source data provided by Premium Research Ltd in September 2013.

Standard features of a combined home insurance policy

Full details of what is and isn’t covered can be found in the Policy Documents.

  • Contents Cover with ‘New for Old’ replacement which means you’ll get an equivalent new item as a replacement. Find out more about Contents Insurance.
  • Buildings Cover that extends to your garden, driveway, garage, greenhouse or outhouse. Find out more about Buildings Insurance.
  • Alternative Accommodation Alternative Accommodation for your family and pets if your property becomes uninhabitable as a result of an insured loss.
  • Valuables & High Risk Item Cover for your most precious belongings when they’re in the home. You’ll need to tell us if you need to cover them when you’re out and about.
  • Replacement Lock & Keys Cover if your house keys are lost or stolen.