IT and Systems Manager
We are looking to appoint a high calibre IT and Systems Manager to take ownership of the IT systems and the external relationships, as well as manage a small team.
- Manage, maintain and optimise our current IT solution (consisting of a mix of remote desktops, laptop and mac users)
- Managing our third party suppliers (i.e. our remote desktop, connectivity and telephony providers), with a typical annual contract value of £250k – £500k
- Act as the main point of contact for external suppliers to include contract understanding and negotiation
- Being the escalation point for technical issues as and when required
- 1st and 2nd line desktop support
- Maintain safe and healthy working environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
- Sustain information systems results by defining, delivering, and supporting information systems; auditing application of systems.
- Assess information systems results by auditing application of systems.
- Enhance information systems results by identifying information systems technology opportunities and developing application strategies.
- Safeguard assets by planning and implementing disaster recovery and backup procedures and information security and control structures.
- Accomplish financial objectives by determining service level required; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- IT procurement
You will be an experienced IT Manager, a good communicator who excels at delivering service excellence is required. You will need to have a strong technical background blended with an ability to lead.
You will need experience of:
- 1st and 2nd line end-user support
- Windows remote desktop and thin clients
- Google Apps Enterprise Edition & MS Office
- Data Governance best practice
- Working within a contact centre or multi-user site
- ITIL qualified
- Working within a fast paced and continuous improvement environment
- Windows 7, 10, 2012.
- Purecloud telephony system
- Being IT lead on projects /implementation of new products.
- Installing updates on cloud based servers out of hours,
- Software and hardware support, AV knowledge, knowledge of Active Directory and Admin tools,
- Must be able to work under pressure and deliver to agreed deadlines,
- Being able to manage expectations of a very fast paced call centre,
- Must be able to work unsupervised and self manage,
- Advising, training and supporting junior members,
- Communicating with staff at all levels.