Who are we?
Policy Expert is one of the fastest growing Home Insurance providers in the UK. Since launching in May 2011, we have been rapidly expanding and now have a headcount of over 170 experts across two sites.
We have a busy contact centre based in Central Milton Keynes which is full of dedicated, positive people who enjoy an environment focused on teamwork and fun.
Our London office is where the behind the scenes magic happens, and is home to all the developers and support staff who help make Policy Expert run smoothly.
Who are you?
You will be a highly motivated individual who has the ability to work within a fast paced environment. You will have fantastic attention to detail and enjoy resolving problems. You will demonstrate a good knowledge and understanding of compliance within FCA regulations as well as the ability to remain calm while dealing with challenging situations.
What you’ll be doing
The role will play a key part in the delivery of Service Excellence to our customers. This will be achieved through managing customer complaints through to a fair outcome, which may involve complex solutions through liaising with several parties. The successful candidate will be skilled in handling complex customer enquiries, including escalated customer complaints in line with FCA regulations and Treating Customers Fairly.
- Manage workload through a number of channels such as telephone, online and written correspondence ensuring the investigation and resolution of customer complaints
- To assist in the management of complaints referred to the Financial Ombudsman service.
- Escalate any issues, risks or concerns to Complaints/Compliance Manager, as appropriate and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that each interaction with our customers’ exceeds their expectations and delivers Service Excellence to achieve and protect brand reputation and maximise retention of the customer base.
- Ensure that you maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our products, processes and industry developments.
- Carry out thorough complaint investigations with a high level of attention to detail, collating and thoroughly analysing information, liaising with colleagues and writing comprehensive final response letters.
What we would like you to have
High level of account management, sales and service ability
Competent in handling and working through customer concerns
Strong persuasion and influencing skills
- Proven successful background in a complaint environment
- The ability to deal with customers over the telephone in a confident and professional manner
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to changes within a fast paced working environment
What we can offer
Policy Expert offer all employees lifestyle benefits, where you can get discounts on your everyday shopping, we have a ‘healthy vending machine’ where you can get daily fruit and healthy snacks along with a modern and vibrant ‘chill out’ area for people to enjoy their breaks. We have daily competitions for prizes as well as monthly incentives such as weekend get aways, spa days and sporting event tickets!
We look to create a fun and enjoyable environment for all our employees to ensure we are an employer of choice in the local area.
If you would like to find out more information, apply online now for more details.
Please apply online or for further information please email email@example.com